Before you post: Your responses to these questions will help the community help you. Please complete this template if you’re asking a support question.
Don’t forget to select tags to help index your topic!
1. Describe your incident:
I try to add timestamp extractor on input in Graylog 4.2.1+5442e44 but get :
Value <16.12.21 19:14:01.687> caused exception: Invalid format: “16.12.21 19:14:01.687” is malformed at “.12.21 19:14:01.687”.
look like date format is bad ??
- for extractor use split and this is Extractor preview : 16.12.21 19:14:01.768 for example
- add - Convert to date type
- Format string : dd.MM.yy HH:mm:ss.SSS
I used same extractor on same input in Graylog 2.4.3 and it was OK
2. Describe your environment:
Kernel: Linux 3.10.0-693.el7.x86_64
Service logs, configurations, and environment variables:
3. What steps have you already taken to try and solve the problem?
when i save extractor as different filed name it is success and no error and value present as date.
maybe elasticsearch need something extra fore timestamp field ?
4. How can the community help?
Helpful Posting Tips: Tips for Posting Questions that Get Answers [Hold down CTRL and link on link to open tips documents in a separate tab]