Splunk pluggin integration with graylog

after deploying our plugin in Graylog, it’s not appearing/working in the console.

Please help me to fix this issue

it is fixed, please try it again.

… Sorry the above is ironically given - how should anybody that is not you help and solve the problem when you do not provide any information?

Hi Rohit,

Can you please explain the issue brief so that any one can help to fix the issue.

Best Regards,

Suhail Siddiqui

Service Delivery – Datacenter Services

HCL Technologies Ltd. – UPM Partner for IT Services

Mob:**+**91-9717193941

Hi Suhail,

Rohit isn’t here right now. Can I take a message?

Best Regards,

Ben

Hi Ben ,

we are trying to integrate graylog server with splunk and forward syslog / windows event to splunk server we have already downloaded splunk plugin 0.4 version and copied in graylog plugin folder and restarted graylog still splunk plugin visible while we try to create stream for splunk

please help us to fix this integration

I was being facetious - for solving the issue, you haven’t explained what is or isn’t working. I also have no experience with the Splunk plugin, so, yeah… a bit more info would help out very much.

We are using Splunk plugin to forward Graylog data to our Splunk server. However while placing the plugin jar files in (/plugin) directory and restarting Graylog server is not showing in output… looking forward for your assistance on this…

You can connect us on +91 8600091423/+91 9811546288.

Best Regards,

Suhail Siddiqui

Service Delivery – Datacenter Services

HCL Technologies Ltd. – UPM Partner for IT Services

Mob:**+**91-9717193941

Also, please help with REST API’s details of Gyraylog server.

Uh, in case you hadn’t noticed yet, this is the community forum, where people like me (well, friendlier people) help others with their questions free of charge in their spare time. Me, I’m a mean bastard, so unless you’re paying someone, I suggest you go apply some IT knowledge to the problem - you can troubleshoot, right?

I’m pretty sure you haven’t looked at log files, or anything, you just came running here expecting someone to hold your hand through all of it - but that’s not how it works here. Ask smart questions, supply as much information as possible, and perhaps someone will have an idea or a solution. Treating it like we’re your personal helpdesk, not so much.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.