Graylog4 ssp auth plugin

Hello Team,

We are upgrading Graylog 3.3.8 to Graylog-4.0.5 with elasticsearch (7.11.1) and Mongo(4.2.12) , graylog container gets up but I am not able to login with SSO.

as per the documentation sso-auth is included in graylog4 and we need to make sure that previous plugin should not be present to get it functional, and we did that. but graylog say invalid credentials when using SSO credentials.
can someone help what we need to do here, in version 3.3.8 we were using sso-auth plugin to get this done, but in version 4.0.5 we are not sure how to get this done.

requesting you all to help me here.
Regards,
Sameer Khamkar

@sameerk

Is this what you using?

@gsmith

yes exactly we were using this for our old version 3.3.8, and now we want to upgrade graylog to 4.0.5, for which official Upgrading to Graylog 4.0.x — Graylog 4.0.0 documentation says its now inbuild, I am able to get my graylog container with 4.0.5 but its not working with our SSO, I want to know where we can set this in Dockerfile or any workaround to get graylog 4.0.5 works with sso-auth

Thanks,
Sameer

@sameerk

I take it you removed the old SSO plugin?
I’m not familiar with Docker containers, but there should be the default user name and password when Graylog was created. Does that still work?

Other then that I not to sure, maybe someone else can jump in.
I’m sorry I cant be any more help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.