Graylog only showing count()>100

Before you post: Your responses to these questions will help the community help you. Please complete this template if you’re asking a support question.
Don’t forget to select tags to help index your topic!

1. Describe your incident:
I am trying to only show values in a widget that have a count() greater than 1000, is this possible and if so how?

Helpful Posting Tips: Tips for Posting Questions that Get Answers [Hold down CTRL and link on link to open tips documents in a separate tab]

Hello && Welcome @Doctorbeefy

I’m not aware of any configuration like that, Good question.
What I do know for fields with numeric data create a Aggregation Widget and in the search bar of that widget you could use Greater then or Less then.

Example:

The widget should show the top field that were counted, either by group , etc… The default is 15 you can increase that if need be.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this doesn’t help with what I am trying to do as I have information that is only important if it exceeds a certain counts() value. I guess it isn’t the end of the world because it shows currently but it would have been nice to only show items that have 10k+ counts.

@Doctorbeefy

You know this would be a good feature, perhaps post what you want here.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.