Just setup a new vagrant machine to do the ubuntu installation tutorial:
- ubuntu 16.04
- 4 gb RAM
All settings default, except the ones mentioned in the tutorial.
All 3 services (mongo, elastic, graylog) are running.
I’m able to access the virtual machine’s apache via browser: 192.168.56.105.
But I’m not able to access the graylog interface on 192.168.56.105:9009.
I changed graylog’s port (for debugging) to 9009, because I’ve set the VM’s fpm pool as well as fastcgi listening to 127.0.0.1:9000.
- elasticsearch: warning: Falling back to java on path. This behavior is deprecated. Specify JAVA_HOME
- puppet-agent: Could not request certificate: Failed to open TCP connection to puppet:8140 (getaddrinfo: Temporary failure in name resolution)
- ERROR [IndexFieldTypePollerPeriodical] Couldn’t update field types for index set <Default index set
- Caused by: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to 127.0.0.1:9200 [/127.0.0.1] failed: Connection refused (Connection refused)
- ERROR [AuditLogger] Unable to write audit log entry because there is no valid license.
- ERROR [Cluster] Couldn’t read cluster health for indices [graylog_, gl-events_, gl-system-events_*] (Could not connect to http://127.0.0.1:9200)
- Why 9200? What’s the problem? (Port 9200 is elasticsearch…)