Time don't change after update

Hello!i’am changed time on the server on UTC and restart service-graylog but time in web interface dont change
TIme on host server graylog:

Time on web interface:

where, what, expected result?

on 1st screen time in server graylog, 2nd screen is what shows graylog in /system/overview on web interface

i want know how set time in web interface exactly the same how on server where hosted graylog

i want know how set time in web interface

That is done on a per user base - each user can set that in the profile. When a user is created the admin can also choose the timezone for the user.
The only different user is ‘admin’ user (or whatever you have configured as root_username) because the timezone for this user is hardcoded in the server.conf as root_timezone.

To set the Graylog server time correct you need to set the time and timezone for your server and then restart Graylog.

we only have some basic rules in this community and before you post again, I would ask you to read and understand them.

https://community.graylog.org/faq

Blockquote To set the Graylog server time correct you need to set the time and timezone for your server and then restart Graylog.

My graylog host server have +03 tz, i seted UTC tz, and restart graylog server. But time don’t changed

You need to set the actual time on the server to UTC - and ensure it’s actually in effect, just relinking, say, /etc/timezone doesn’t do it, you need to restart a few things depending on OS used.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.