Telegram Plugin doesn't works

Hello!!
Recently I’ve install Graylog 3.1 and this Telegram Plugin (https://marketplace.graylog.org/addons/8a67cfdf-8c1c-4d17-87bf-db38e79015f1).

The plugin starts with graylog, and I can configure the notification, but when I try to send a message, I receive this message:

``` Caused by: org.graylog.events.notifications.PermanentEventNotificationException: Couldn't send legacy notification - legacy notifications cannot be retried!
at org.graylog.events.legacy.LegacyAlarmCallbackEventNotification.execute(LegacyAlarmCallbackEventNotification.java:67) ~[graylog.jar:?]

at org.graylog.events.notifications.EventNotificationExecutionJob.execute(EventNotificationExecutionJob.java:135) ~[graylog.jar:?]

… 11 more

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at de.sandstorm_projects.telegramAlert.TelegramBot.sendMessage(TelegramBot.java:43) ~[?:?]

at de.sandstorm_projects.telegramAlert.TelegramAlarmCallback.call(TelegramAlarmCallback.java:47) ~[?:?]

at org.graylog.events.legacy.LegacyAlarmCallbackSender.send(LegacyAlarmCallbackSender.java:87) ~[graylog.jar:?]

at org.graylog.events.legacy.LegacyAlarmCallbackEventNotification.execute(LegacyAlarmCallbackEventNotification.java:64) ~[graylog.jar:?]

at org.graylog.events.notifications.EventNotificationExecutionJob.execute(EventNotificationExecutionJob.java:135) ~[graylog.jar:?]

… 11 more`

Any Ideas?

the Plugin creator might need to adjust that plugin for the Graylog Version.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.