I realize there are two other (old) topics that attempted to address and resolve this issue, however, I didn’t see or find a resolution. That said, I thought I’d post about this and see if anyone has any input or new information.
I have a handful of extractors that I can no longer edit. I can create new ones and delete them, but cannot edit any, even those that are newly created. I’ve attempted the troubleshooting below to see if I can fix this but to no avail. Any help is welcome and should I need to provide anything further, please let me know. Thanks.
- Create a new input, add an extractor and attempt to edit
- Upgraded and restarted all services associated with Graylog (Elastic and Mongo)
- Upgraded and rebooted OS (Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-80-generic x86_64)
- Upgraded Graylog (minor and major versions) by moving within 3.3 and then moving to 4.1
- Recalculated the indices
- Rotated the active index
- Tailed server.log when creating, deleting, and trying to edit extractor. Log file shows evidence of creation or deletion, but nothing is writing to the log file when trying to edit.