Rename Widget Titles?

Before you post: Your responses to these questions will help the community help you. Please complete this template if you’re asking a support question.
Don’t forget to select tags to help index your topic!

1. Describe your incident:
I would like to rename widget titles, but I can’t seem to find a way to do this.

2. Describe your environment:

• OS Information: Ubuntu 22.04

• Package Version: graylog 5.0.3+a82acb2

• Service logs, configurations, and environment variables:

3. What steps have you already taken to try and solve the problem?

I have looked through the software extensively. I have done a number of internet searches, as well as reviewed the Github issue repository, and have come up empty-handed.

4. How can the community help?

If there is a way to edit widget titles, a hint or clue as to how this can be accomplished would be amazing!

Helpful Posting Tips: Tips for Posting Questions that Get Answers [Hold down CTRL and link on link to open tips documents in a separate tab]

Here is a screen shot of the widget title that I would like to rename, as an example.

In previous versions, you could left (DOUBLE) click on it and it would change to editable - is that not happening for you? (I am not on v5 yet)

EDIT: It’s a double click.

Thanks for the reply. Left clicking on the widget title does not allow for editing - no action happens. It seems to be strictly a text element.

Correction - its a double click (fingers crossed too… :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

YES!!! Thank you so much! Made my day! :grinning:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.