In addition to being compatible with Graylog 2.3.0, this release brings about the following new features to the Quick Values Plus Widget:
- Terms now have links and can be clicked on to view the term-related search (Preserves widget time frame and search query)
- A button is present for opening the term-related search in a new window/tab
- Provides “Exclude from Query” button if the user has permissions to edit the dashboard. Can filter out noise from the widget now.
- Able to modify the field name in the widget configuration.
- Can now define global default options for the widget under System -> Configurations
If you need assistance you can let me know here or open an Issue on the GitHub page.