Office 365 Input Error

I’m trying to set up the O365 log input but when I put in all the information as steps as specified here Microsoft Office 365 Input — Graylog 4.0.0 documentation
Its giving the following error. I am on Graylog 4.0.1. Anyone use this input yet?

Unable to connect to Office 365 using provided configuration.MORE INFO

Additional Information: Cannot deserialize value of type org.graylog.enterprise.integrations.office365.external.model.O365Endpoints from String “GCC High government plan”: value not one of declared Enum instance names: [ENTERPRISE, GCC_HIGH, DOD] at [Source: (org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor$UnCloseableInputStream); line: 1, column: 188] (through reference chain: org.graylog.enterprise.integrations.office365.api.requests.AutoValue_O365RequestImpl$Builder[“o365_endpoint”])

Hi there,

The only question that I would have after reading this is what sort of subscription do you have for O365? You have to have either an A5 or E5 account for those logs to start showing up in Graylog (it’s a MS limitation, not a Graylog one).

Looks like we have the E3 so I guess we won’t be able to do that then. I was able to go through all the steps and get the API tokens and client secret. Seemed like a weird error on Graylog when I went to continue

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.