Before you post: Your responses to these questions will help the community help you. Please complete this template if you’re asking a support question.
Don’t forget to select tags to help index your topic!
1. Describe your incident: Had Graylog working up to the point of not seeing “Show Messages” yesterday. I thought I’d get back on it today to look into ElasticSearch, but only to see I’ve now gone backwards due to something happening and now the SideCar that was running is now failing.
While retrieving data for this widget, the following error(s) occurred:
- Elasticsearch exception [type=index_not_found_exception, reason=no such index.
filebeat: Couldn’t execute collector /usr/share/filebeat/bin/filebeat, binary path is not included in `collector_binaries_accesslist’ config option.
2. Describe your environment: AWS rhel 7 instance
OS Information:rhel 7
Package Version: SideCar 1.4
Service logs, configurations, and environment variables:
Will attach whatever Graylog Lords will allow me
3. What steps have you already taken to try and solve the problem?
Watched videos, read the step-by-steps, stumped what to do as I am new to Graylog etc.
4. How can the community help? Review my attachments I’m allowed to upload to hopefully assist me as to why I went backwards as of this morning and hopefully get my SideCar to run again and hopefully see my “show messages” for the only 1 SideCar I have reporting to the Graylog server.
Helpful Posting Tips: Tips for Posting Questions that Get Answers [Hold down CTRL and link on link to open tips documents in a separate tab]