Before you post: Your responses to these questions will help the community help you. Please complete this template if you’re asking a support question.
Don’t forget to select tags to help index your topic!
1. Describe your incident:
I have upgraded to Graylog 4.2.9+f0d8298
Since that i see that it get no messages displayed and alert rules are not working.
i don’t see any messages in the search tab → i also check when i try in the stream seeting to load a message from a input → it don’t return a message
2. Describe your environment:
Service logs, configurations, and environment variables:
3. What steps have you already taken to try and solve the problem?
- TCPdump on the mashine show that i get the messages from the devices
- in the right upper corner i see that i get messages in
- in the log i see that the pipeline are processing the messages.
- At System input i see that i get the messages
4. How can the community help?
what do u think about that?
Anypne have a hint
Helpful Posting Tips: Tips for Posting Questions that Get Answers [Hold down CTRL and link on link to open tips documents in a separate tab]