Graylog 4 docker Image Integrations

I have set up the server on docker, and wish to add a specific integration available on the Marketplace.

I see that you need to have the “graylog-integrations-plugins” installed - but it is not installed in the image.

Is there a way to install it? as apt cannot find the package (from the sources in sources.list)

Hi @adrians

Have you tried to follow the documentation, my Graylog server is not running in docker, but the doc looks pretty helpful.

Hi @reimlima,
The docs are useful for non-docker instances, but it seems that I may end up having to re-build the container and add the integrations plugin to the image.

Hi @adrians ,

Sorry if I got it wrong, but there’s a topic in the doc which says exactly what you need:

If you want to add plugins, you can put them into a local directory and mount that directory as a volume. This way, you don’t have to create a new docker image every time you want to add a new plugin (or remove an old one).

The example of command even shows how to install this plugin “graylog-integrations-plugins”.

https://docs.graylog.org/en/4.0/pages/installation/docker.html#plugins

I dont’s know, but you should give it a try IMHO.

2 Likes

Ah thanks man. Clearly my ADHD is acting up :slight_smile:

I’ll test it on Monday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.