Any ETA on Version 3?


(Daniel) #1

Just wondering if it will be soon. I’m not a user yet, and I’m just wondering if I should wait for version 3, or install 2.x for now.

Thanks


(Jan Doberstein) #2

he @dbayer

you should start now and then just upgrade when 3.0 is out. That would be my recommendation.


(Daniel) #3

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the help. The only reason I thought I should wait, is I heard that 3.0 is a big architectural change, and I wasn’t sure how easy it would be to upgrade.


(Jan Doberstein) #4

@dbayer yes it will have something new - but as long as you run with MongoDB 3.6 and ES 5 all is fine.


(Daniel) #5

Thanks, that good to hear!