The Graylog instance I have setup randomly stops responding on the UI.
Right now, I have tried purging the journal, increasing the heap size by 2GB and I can’t see a single error in the log at all. mongod and elasticsearch are both running and healthy.
I’ve restarted it several times to no avail. I need the UI to come up and work before anything else so i can troubleshoot and manage the instance. Is there any option to start graylog with processing and inputs disabled?
EDIT: This is a production instance.
Steps I tried so far:
- disabled journaling
- restarted mongod with verbose logging (vvvv)
- stopped ES while restarting
- Firewall rules to prevent traffic to all inputs
- recreated the journal directory
- turned on debug logging in log4j2
- tried increasing http thread pool to 8,32 and back to 6