Viewing data in widgets on Apple OSX

Hi,

I am having an issue when looking at widgets in a dashboard. I am on a MAC (High Sierra), and I have tried different web browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) and they all do the same thing. I am running Graylog version v2.4.3+2c41897.

When I point to data in a graph widget (to get the actual value), the value panel is not displayed close to the graph, it is usually towards the top of the web page. I am visually impaired, and it is hard for me to find the panel. This used to work ok, before the current release of Graylog.

Edit: I have figured out the scenario when this happens. I have a couple of dashboards that have many graph widgets in then. If I have to scroll down to get to the widget, then the data panel will displayed incorrectly. The widgets that are near the top (which I dont have to scroll to), will display correctly.

Has anybody else seen this? If so, have you been able to fix it?

Cheers

Steve

Please create a bug report for this on GitHub at https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/issues.

It would be great if you could include some screenshots or even a screencast illustrating the problem you’ve described.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.