I am using Graylog 4 server installed on a VM, everything seems to be working fine and i am getting logs from my network devices.
I tried following the HTTPS section on the official documentations in order to secure the web interface and cant get it to work, i followed the guide exactly as it is.
Operating system information
- Graylog 4.1.5+01c9198, codename Noir
- MongoDB v4.0.27
- Elasticsearch v7.10.2
It would help immensely if you were to share some more information:
- Did you search the forums here? There are plenty of posts on this topic
- Did you google the internet in general and try anything from what you found?
- Can you post the specific changes you put in for https/certificates (not the certs of course!)
- Did you see anything in the Graylog logs when you start it up or access it via https?
- What else can you share that will help us understand your environment and the problem?
- *** Be sure to use the forum tools ( like
</>) if you post logs/configs it makes it nicer for your friends to help you!
I am not great with certificates - not my knowledge bin… but with posting good information you are more likely to get someone who does know it to jump in…
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.