Don’t forget to select tags to help index your topic!
1. Describe your incident:
When I enable the automatic refresh in UI, e.g. “every second”, “2 seconds” and so on, there seem to be several user actions that stop the auto-update again.
For example, when I open a particular log entry and want to view its details, the auto-update stops and the button to enable auto-update shows “No update”.
However, there are other situations that I have not yet understood where auto-refresh is stopped.
I’d like to know which actions this cause and second how we can keep the auto-refreshing ongoing although Graylog “thinks” that it should stop with refresh for some reasons.
2. Describe your environment:
- OS Information:
- Package Version:
Graylog version is 4.2.2
- Service logs, configurations, and environment variables:
- do not apply here, this is indentend behaviour and I like to understand its configuration -
3. What steps have you already taken to try and solve the problem?
- turn on automatic refresh, play around, it will stop refresh, I enable this again and so on
- tried to find an answer to my question over the internet, but it even got never asked so far
4. How can the community help?
answer my question of possible
Helpful Posting Tips: Tips for Posting Questions that Get Answers [Hold down CTRL and link on link to open tips documents in a separate tab]