Quick question on OVA Index retention

I’ve been away from the appliance and haven’t updated my “live” cluster yet but noticed on the new OVA that I set up for testing that some controls in “indices” is gone. Is this expected/correct. in 2.2 I have the green “create index set” button and list of indexes I can set retention policies on. Am not seeing these options in the temporary appliance I deployed. Are those not available in the appliance anymore? Or are these now set somewhere else?

Hi Matt,

what version did you use? Did you have some screenshots that shows your findings?

No controls for “create index set” or modifying the current index retention strategy. Am I missing something here. Feel like i’m overlooking a simple control that moved is in plain sight but i’m not seeing.

Hej Matt,

sorry to say - but as you are using Graylog 1.3.3 (released on 14 Jan 2016) you do not have that option available. I personal would recommend to update to the latest stable Version, which is 2.3.2 currently.

Ugg. I made the mistake of grabbing the top link instead of scrolling down. Ridiculous mistake on my part. Thank you Jan.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.