Not able to create AWS Cloudwatch Input in graylog and how to add multiple aws accounts

Hi All,

I am running graylog version 3.3.1 in my environment as helm chart and I am trying create new input (AWS Kinesis/CloudWatch Input with authentication type as “Key & Secret”

but after entering the AWS key and secret in graylog, I am getting the below error,

Unable to load credentials from any of the providers in the chain AwsCredentialsProviderChain(credentialsProviders=[SystemPropertyCredentialsProvider(), EnvironmentVariableCredentialsProvider(), WebIdentityTokenCredentialsProvider(), ProfileCredentialsProvider(), ContainerCredentialsProvider(), InstanceProfileCredentialsProvider()]) : [SystemPropertyCredentialsProvider(): Unable to load credentials from system settings. Access key must be specified either via environment variable (AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID) or system property (aws.accessKeyId)., EnvironmentVariableCredentialsProvider(): Unable to load credentials from system settings. Access key must be specified either via environment variable (AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID) or system property (aws.accessKeyId)., WebIdentityTokenCredentialsProvider(): Either the environment variable AWS_WEB_IDENTITY_TOKEN_FILE or the javaproperty aws.webIdentityTokenFile must be set., ProfileCredentialsProvider(): Profile file contained no credentials for profile ‘default’: ProfileFile(profiles=), ContainerCredentialsProvider(): Cannot fetch credentials from container - neither AWS_CONTAINER_CREDENTIALS_FULL_URI or AWS_CONTAINER_CREDENTIALS_RELATIVE_URI environment variables are set., InstanceProfileCredentialsProvider(): Unable to parse Json String.]

Note:- I have also tried by adding the credentials in on AWS Plugin Configuration but it didnt worked out and still throwing the same error.

But I did tried by adding the credentials in the envrionment variables and it was working fine without any issues.

Two questions:-

1. Why there is an error throwing in graylog after giving key and secret in UI itself?
  2. If I add the credentials in environment variables how can I add multiple AWS account credentials to the graylog?

How this plugin will support multiple AWS configuration?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
Ganeshbabu R

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.