No such index in Dashboard

Before you post: Your responses to these questions will help the community help you. Please complete this template if you’re asking a support question.
Don’t forget to select tags to help index your topic!

1. Describe your incident:

Hi Im newbie in Graylog, I was installed Graylog in Kubernetes as Helm chart (packaged with Mongodb) with Fluent as Log Collector and OpenSearch too.

All pods running well until service pod give the external ip and port for Graylog dashboard, Then first thing I did is setup input with GELF UDP. That GELF UDP input runs but still give me 0 msg/s minute average rate of throughput.

Finally, I check the dashboard and try to search index with 5 minutes timerange and this problem happened.

Elasticsearch exception [type=index_not_found_exception,reason=no such index]

2. Describe your environment:

• OS Information:
    AWS EKS (Kubernetes 1.29) for Graylog, Mongodb and Fluentd Apps.
    VM OS Ubuntu 20.04 for OpenSearch version 1.3.14.

• Package Version:

• OS Information:
    AWS EKS (Kubernetes 1.29):
    Graylog version 5.2.5 with Helm chart version 2.3.5
    Fluentd version 1.16.2-debian-graylog-1.0
    Mongodb version 6.0.4-debian-11-r0

• VM OS Ubuntu 20.04:
    OpenSearch v1.3.14

• Service logs, configurations, and environment variables:
    Graylog Helm Chart version 2.3.5 without OpenSearch, and Fluentd version 1.16.2-debian-graylog-1.0.
    Cluster network Inbound already opened for All traffic and Graylog + MongoDB port.
    Cluster network Outbound already opened for All traffic and Graylog + OpenSearch port.

3. What steps have you already taken to try and solve the problem?

Check Curl in OS: works
Check Graylog pods logs: works
Check Fluentd pods logs: works
Googling already done too but still cant find the same problem.

4. How can the community help?

I wish the community can give me enlightment with this failed indexing or reference me a better version instead of what Ive used. Thank You so much!!

Helpful Posting Tips: Tips for Posting Questions that Get Answers [Hold down CTRL and link on link to open tips documents in a separate tab]

Hey @Nifleheim

Does this issue look like yours?

Also is it possible to see your configuration? Please remove personal info if you do post configurations.

1 Like

Wait Im gonna check that first, Thanks!!

and already works well with comment from Mr laakkus, Thanks Anyway!!

hey

Good stuff, :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.