No Microsoft Teams Notification Type on Graylog 4.3.9

I was working on setting up Teams Notifications using the plugin available from u/hidapple on GitHub (microsoft-teams-plugin/22790), but then realized that 4.3.x has this built in (Notifications). This option is not available though on my installation of 4.3.9. Is this only available on the paid version as I’m on the open version or am I missing some configurations to make it available? I’ve had my installation since prior to version 4.3.2 (Changelog), so maybe there is something I missed in the upgrade process to make this available as well. Most google searches land on the old plugin and the official documentation.

OS Information: Centos 8 running as VM in VMware 7.x environment.
Package Version: Graylog 4.3.9 upgraded from versions prior to 4.3.x

We’re on Graylog Open 4.3.9 and have Microsoft Teams as an available notification. I didn’t have to do anything special to get it to show up. Like you, we also have upgraded several times.

1 Like

Do you have graylog-integrations-plugins installed or just graylog-server? The Microsoft Teams Notification is part of Graylog Open, but for 4.3.9 it is in the Integrations plugin package.

1 Like

Oh man, totally missed that. Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! The next major release will have simplified packaging where there is a single package for Graylog Open and one for Graylog Enterprise with all integrations included which should stop this from happening in the future. However, for <=4.3.x the packages are separate and need to both be installed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.