I run onto strange behavior:
- created a data adapter for the reverse DNS lookup;
- created “no cache” cache;
- created lookup table (LUT) using previous entities;
- tried to use the LUT as a decorator for one stream – it didn’t appear in dropdown (d/d) menu;
- created pipeline, with simple rule, which used the LUT;
- tried to use this pipeline as a decorator – it didn’t appear in d/d menu;
- connect the pipeline to the stream – data started enriching.
This was already reported several times, here are links for looks-the-same behavior:
Our env is: 3 x GL 3.0.0 on Ubuntu 18.04 with mongo v4.0.8 in replica set mode on each GL host.