Invalid Cluster ID when trying to get the free enterprice license

when I try to click the link below and type in the Graylog Cluster ID to get the free enterprice license, it show invalid Cluster ID

Please help, thx

https://go.graylog.com/e/322681/downloads/91tcqh/109150857

what did you enter as cluster-id?

Hi,

I entered :

C7F773CD-F129-4DD9-972E-207AB98B2E11

cid:image001.png@01D475F9.53D21390

Kelvin Ng

IT Infrastructure Manager

IT Department

Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited

T +852 2319 3819 F +852 2319 2626 www.hkirc.hk

He @kelvin.ng

that is a valid cluster id - maybe some copy&paste errors.

You should have received a Mail with more details.

Dear Sir,

Finally, I got the license key. However, I would like to know that if I applied the license key and when the usage exceeded 5GB/day. Will the graylog stop working? Or could I remove the license?

Kelvin Ng

IT Infrastructure Manager

IT Department

Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited

T +852 2319 3819 F +852 2319 2626 www.hkirc.hk

https://www.hkirc.hk/images/hkirc_log_email_footer_2.jpg

PROTECT OUR ENVIRONMENT - think before printing!

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail entirely.

You must not retain, copy, distribute or use this e-mail for any other purpose not intended by this email or disclose any of its content to others.

The company accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages that may be incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of this email and its information.

he @kelvin.ng

you could find the answer in the Documentation yourself. Only the parts of Graylog that are included in the Enterprise Package will stop working.
As those are not part of the processing of messages the system will just work without any interruption. But the additional features will not work. You could just remove the license and remove the Enterprise Plugin and your System will work without data lost.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.