How to troubleshoot "Different number of columns in CSV data" error

Before you post: Your responses to these questions will help the community help you. Please complete this template if you’re asking a support question.
Don’t forget to select tags to help index your topic!

1. Describe your incident:
On a recent install of Graylog 4.3, my logs are showing the error: “Different number of columns in CSV data (26) and configured field names (27). Discarding input.” How do I troubleshoot where these is coming from and which input is causing the issue?

2. Describe your environment:

• OS Information:
    Running Graylog 4.3 in an aarch64 container in a k3s cluster. The pod is a statefulset with PV’s provisioned through an iscsi provider. Seperate pods (and storage) are being used for OpenSearch and MongoDB within the same k3s cluster.

Hello && Welcome @teknofile

Ill be honest, Not sure what you have going on. If you could be more descriptive about this environment & issue that would be great :+1:

If your unsure what to post, please have a look here

Thanks

My guess is it’s a table issue. You have defined a certain number of columns but somewhere in the table there is an extra column?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.