Graylog timestamp issue

Hi i have a problem with my timezones. Dashboard Overview setting time configurations are all equal. Time Zone setting in the server show is below.
When i do the Absolute search between current day and +1 day Logs are recieving. but there is a +6.30 hours difference between the timestamp and the log date/time.
Logs are not showing on the search area for Relative search “Last 5 Minutes” but You can see its reciveing on the right side upper pane. Could anyone help me to overcome this issue.

Graylog expects the timestamp in the syslog message to contain timezone information or defaults to UTC.

Also see these related issues:

Hi,

Thank you for the information. Actually fortigate device date format is “date=2017-09-18 time=14:15:05” and there is no an option to change the timestamp from the device. If we set our time zone into UTC the time will be changed within a huge gap. its not a good option for the vpn services and etc… are there any other solutions?

You can try using the processing pipelines to move the timestamp into the correct timezone.

http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.3/pages/pipelines.html

Raw/Plaintext UDP worked successfully for me while ago. Thank you very much for the support given.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.