Field name decoration

Hello friends,

Is there a way to change the name of the fields in “dasboards/message table”? So that it is not saved, i.e. only for viewing and csv export?

Initially, I thought of decorators. But I don’t know if that’s possible. Or I didn’t understand how to do it.

Example:

A field comes with the name “id_vd”, but I would like to decorate it to be more didactic for the name “ID_VDOM”.

And that it were possible to export csv with these decorated field names. But that they are not saved in the database. And also not to use pipelines to save host resources.
If it’s not possible to do it individually. A lookup table just to decorate and have this decoration in the exported csv.

If anyone can show me something. I’d be very grateful.

As far as I’m aware this is not possible.

Thank you my friend, for the reply.
And just for decoration. It would be possible?
Using lookup tables or something like that?
Grateful!

Decorated fields can be in exports, so you could do a pipeline decorator and either rename fields(not sure if this works ) or copy the values to another field named what you wanted in the pipeline that you attach as the decorator. Now you cant do anything with decorated fields, you cant search on them etc, but they will show up for you to see.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I will try to do this using pipeline decorators.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.