Extractors from Input menu stucks in loading page - Graylog-6.0

When i’m trying to configure extractors from input menu, it stuck in loading page

Hey @Sankarababu

Check you logs and resources you maybe able to find out what going on , specially within the log files.

Hi @gsmith

There is not much information in the logs, but I saw the things as in the attached screenshot when I click on the extractor option from the UI, it shows undefined in the nginx access log. A few of the other menu options are also stuck on the loading page. It seems like a bug in the Graylog 6.0 version.

Hey @gsmith

It’s a bug it seems, some of the menu options are not loading

As it seems someone opened an issue for that already: "Manage extractors" button adds extra "/undefined/" · Issue #19111 · Graylog2/graylog2-server · GitHub

1 Like

@konrad, Thanks for the info. Because of this issue, I have done the setup with the Graylog 5.2 version. All configurations are done as per the documentation. But logs from Windows are not ingesting to Graylog. Below are the screenshots.

Inputs:

Sidecar status from Web UI:

Sidecar logs from windows:

Graylog log:

Hey

Is port 5044 opened? For troubleshooting have you tried to set the input as “Global” ?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.