Error to start graylog-web

I everyone, well , i try to turn on , my graylog-web, but launch this error. someone know why, and how resolve, my version of graylog web is (1.3.4-1) thnks

where did you find this historical version of Graylog?

You might want to check the logfile what is the reason this fails.

Should this be a fresh installation - please wipe the system, and make a clean installation following one of our offical step-by-step guides http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.5/pages/installation/operating_system_packages.html#step-by-step-guides

With this comand i check the version

and the version of graylog-server is

2.4.6-1

and well i chek the log file, and i dont have logs , since month of
May, THE PROBLE IS, THAT I CAN´T VIEW THE INTERFACE OF THE GAYLOG ON ANY BROWSER, BUT THE SERVICES, LIKE : MONGOD, ELASTICSEARCH, AND GRAYLOG-SERVER ARE IN ON. i dont know what is the problem

graylog-server package includes a web UI - you don’t need graylog-web.

1 Like

Yes, i saw that sorry for that, PROBLEM RESOLVED, and the problem was , in the , directory “Journal” in to Graylog-server, is that there was no such directory, and then i was create this directory, but when i check away , if the Graylog still OK and still funcional , and recovery logs, i saw an error en the logs, about the Journal, of permisions , because i was create of me and Journal dont have permisions of Graylog, and then i provide permisions, of with chusr and chgrp , for Graylog , the data dont proces to write and save , it was the error. Thnks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.