Color settings for dashboard widgets (especially for world map)

Is there some way to fix and define the colors for dashboard widgets (especially for the world map)? I’m putting some data on the map, but the circles are colored in a bright yellow which is nearly invisible on the map background…

Hello,

I might be able to help.
Not sure about changing colors on the World Map.

As for the rest of the Widgets (i.e. Pie Chart, etc)
Edit your Widget and click on you field you want to change colors.

Something on this site that might help you with the world Map, I personally haven’t done this.

EDIT: I did find out more. Graylog seams to be using Leaflet-interactive The color code is #9e0142
(In a RGB color space, hex #9e0142 is composed of 62% red, 0.4% green and 25.9% blue)

<path class="leaflet-interactive" stroke="#9e0142" stroke-opacity="0.8" stroke-width="2" stroke-linecap="round" stroke-linejoin="round" fill="#9e0142" fill-opacity="0.2" fill-rule="evenodd" d="M795,112a11,11 0 1,0 22,0 a11,11 0 1,0 -22,0 "></path>

https://leaflet-extras.github.io/leaflet-map/demo.html#vector

Not sure how to go about changing it.

Wow, thanks for finding this out. This is great, thank you.
Do you think a plugin could handle the colors on the world map? On the map, I do not care for specific colors, but I’d like to filter out the bright colors like that yellow…

F94AB3E0-B8A2-42F4-BDDA-D268E10F6DC1_4_5005_c

If, at first sight you thought: “what yellow?”, then you get my point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Not sure, your going where I’ve never gone before. :smiley:

I agree with you, I think color coding would be nice. You can submit a feature request here

Or Maybe a new detailed post here.

:laughing: I did.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.