Views page errors

Hello,

I recently upgraded to Graylog 3.1.0 and have been playing around with the new features, which are awesome. I have noticed that loading an existing view causes an error under certain circumstances. I’ve created 3 views so far, and each one exhibits the same behavior.

It seems to happen reliably if I open a new tab, go to the Graylog server, click Views -> load existing view and select the view I want. If I refresh the page, the error remains. If I go back and select the view again, it almost always loads correctly. The behavior is consistent across Chromium and Firefox on Fedora and Ubuntu Linux, and Chrome, Firefox and Edge on Windows 10.

Is this a known issue, a misconfiguration or something that can be worked around?

The output from the ‘Show more’ link is in this paste:
https://pastebin.com/Fk15WCHW

I’m running Graylog 3.1.0+aa5175e on top of Elasticsearch 6.8 with OpenJDK 1.8.0_222 on CentOS 7.6 (3.10.0-957.27.2.el7.x86_64)

The /var/log/graylog-server/server.log file didn’t log anything at the time of the error.

If there’s any other information I can provide, please let me know.

Thanks!

if you have that regular and are able to reproduce, please open a bug report over at github:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.