I’m experiencing extremely odd behavior from the graph and quick values output for a particular field across two different inputs.
- Numeric values for this field are being rounded instead of displayed as a float in graphs & quick values
- The actual field value is displayed as the expected float in the message output
- This started occurring at approximately midnight UTC after a new index was started in elastic search
- This is occurring on the load_avg_1m field across 2 different inputs
- This field value is being extracted via a Add Key=Value pairs as fields converter
- The field value is being converted via a numeric converter on the extracted field
- Both inputs also have load_avg_5m and load_avg_15m fields which are extracted and converted in the same manner and work as expected
Example showing values of all three load_avg fields with only load_avg_1m graphing incorrectly:
This issue is rendering a few of our dashboards essentially useless as the graphs no longer show the actual load on the monitored instances.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.