PKIX path building failed unable to find valid certifcate pathto requested target in a Graylog running on POD

Hello,

Showing us what you did would be helpful. This way we are not telling you something you have done already. It will also show us any incorrect configuration/commands you have done and maybe we can correct it.
The error tells use Graylog cant find the certificates (unable to find valid certificate path) but the question is how to configure environment to so solve this. Unfortunately, I unfamiliar with Docker/Pods for commands to solve this.

By chance Is your GRAYLOG_HTTP_TLS_* key/cert on that path you have configured available INSIDE the container?

What I’m not seeing is this part of your Graylog configuration.

volumes:
- ./certs/graylog-key.pem:/etc/docker/certs/graylog-key.pem
- ./certs/graylog-cert.pem:/etc/docker/certs/graylog-cert.pem
environment:
- GRAYLOG_HTTP_TLS_CERT_FILE=/etc/docker/certs/graylog-cert.pem
- GRAYLOG_HTTP_TLS_KEY_FILE=/etc/docker/certs/graylog-key.pem

Maybe something in these posts might help.

I’m sorry I cant be more help to give you a direct answer on what to do. I know this error really well on other type of installation and it a very easy fix. Since your using a Pod I’m unsure how you need to proceed. Maybe someone here has a better understand with your environment. Also I am curious on how you fix this so keep us update if you do.