Pipeline processor not showing up in System/Configurations/Message Processors Configuration

I’m trying to get started with blacklisting some messages and need to process my rules after some extractions happen, but I just noticed that the pipeline processor isn’t showing up in the System/Configurations/Message Processors Configuration UI. I do see entries for it in the startup log:

2017-09-06 12:07:38,948 INFO : org.graylog2.bootstrap.CmdLineTool - Loaded plugin: Elastic Beats Input 2.3.1 [org.graylog.plugins.beats.BeatsInputPlugin]
2017-09-06 12:07:38,953 INFO : org.graylog2.bootstrap.CmdLineTool - Loaded plugin: Collector 2.3.1 [org.graylog.plugins.collector.CollectorPlugin]
2017-09-06 12:07:38,956 INFO : org.graylog2.bootstrap.CmdLineTool - Loaded plugin: Enterprise Integration Plugin 2.3.1 [org.graylog.plugins.enterprise_integration.EnterpriseIntegrationPlugin]
2017-09-06 12:07:38,958 INFO : org.graylog2.bootstrap.CmdLineTool - Loaded plugin: MapWidgetPlugin 2.3.1 [org.graylog.plugins.map.MapWidgetPlugin]
2017-09-06 12:07:38,979 INFO : org.graylog2.bootstrap.CmdLineTool - Loaded plugin: Pipeline Processor Plugin 2.3.1 [org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.ProcessorPlugin]
2017-09-06 12:07:38,981 INFO : org.graylog2.bootstrap.CmdLineTool - Loaded plugin: Anonymous Usage Statistics 2.3.1 [org.graylog.plugins.usagestatistics.UsageStatsPlugin]
2017-09-06 12:07:39,535 INFO : org.graylog2.bootstrap.CmdLineTool - Running with JVM arguments: -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseCGroupMemoryLimitForHeap -XX:NewRatio=1 -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=256m -XX:+ResizeTLAB -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSConcurrentMTEnabled -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow -Dlog4j.configurationFile=/usr/share/graylog/data/config/log4j2.xml -Djava.library.path=/usr/share/graylog/lib/sigar/ -Dgraylog2.installation_source=docker

Any idea on how I can debug this issue?

Is there a menu item in the “System” menu named “Pipelines”?

Please post the complete logs of your Graylog node(s) and make sure that you’ve emptied your browser cache.

Is there a menu item in the “System” menu named “Pipelines”?

There isn’t.

Here’s the full log: https://pastebin.com/raw/1gxNJHAR

Have you cleared your browser cache?
Are there any error messages in the JavaScript/Developer console of your web browser when opening and using the Graylog web interface?

Also try removing these invalid Drools rules. I don’t think it has anything with the issue at hand, but better being safe than sorry…

Yup, it was the browser cache, sure enough. Thanks for the help @jochen!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.