Office 365 input keeps stopping

Hi @tmacgbay @gsmith,

Thanks for the time you spent on my issues.

I’ve noticed some of the errors you pointed out, but didn’t know by which side to take the issue.

You’re right about the TLS cert, it may be self-signed, because I didn’t manage to get TLS working properly inside of Graylog using the config file, so I’m using a reverse proxy in front of the graylog server.

I’ll begin by trying to get the server cert working using the Graylog documentation, and I’ll post my returns here.

Again, thank you very much for your help !

1 Like

@gsmith @tmacgbay,

I also looked around for the SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder" error.
I red many topics talking about this error on several Graylog instances & other software since ~2017.

From what I understood, there are many jars to add to the server, but I can’t manage to find where they have to be put, and in which config file I have to decalre their presence.

→ It is written that, if any of the required *.jar files is missing, or if the software is not installed the default setting is to report this error on the logs.
I tried the locate . -name *slf4j* from the / directory, but nothin happens. It might be something needed by a plugin. This topic talks about the aws plugin but I don’t use it so it seems a bit weird…

Hi @tmacgbay @gsmith,

This morning, I updated to Graylog 4.3.5.

I desactivated the not-used lookup tables, data adapters and caches used by the Open Threat Exchange plugin that I don’t use for the moment.

Looking more closely into the logs & journalctl created after restarting the 4.3.5, I don’t have the following messages anymore. That’s great !

In the /var/log/graylog-server/server.log file, I don’t have any [ERROR] or [WARN] line since the restart. I don’t really understand why simply desactivating some unused plugins - that are in Graylog by default - seems to have been solved the issue but I’m glad this worked ! :smile:

Now I’ll see if this also solves the initial Office 365 input issue… I hope so ! :crossed_fingers:

I’ll post again in 2-3 days to keep you updated !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.