How to refresh Graylog Configs in UI

Is there a way to flush the frontend config states. I have several react components that are complaining about being undefined, null. I believe this is because I changed my config state slightly to remove some parameters. Here is the error I am getting.

vendor.js:48691 Warning: React.createElement: type should not be null, undefined, boolean, or number. It should be a string (for DOM elements) or a ReactClass (for composite components). Check the render method of `LogoReplacerConfig`.

Issue was I was running a outdated webpack components. I had not refreshed my node/npm webpack server.

@jochen Althought I fixed my issue. Is there a way to wipe the graylog config states for react components. Lets say you have a config component that is a strings. And you decide to change it to be a image or file. The react component on load crashes cause the types are different.

Question: Is there a way to flush/reset the react config states for the react side and also what graylog has stored?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.