Graylog-contentpack-heroku

Hello Team,

When I try to upload " Content packs" of Heroku (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/graylog-labs/graylog-contentpack-heroku/master/content_pack.json), I get below error…

Error importing content pack, please ensure it is a valid JSON file. Check your Graylog logs for more information.
Null id at [Source: org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor$UnCloseableInputStream@6f86cb17; line: 278, column: 1] (through reference chain: org.graylog2.contentpacks.model.AutoValue_LegacyContentPack$Builder[“id”])

Thanks,
Ajay

Seems that there may have been an issue with copy/pasting the file. Or there’s an error in there. Based on that one error text I would think there’s a syntax error, where a bracket or (double) quote is not properly close.

what Graylog Version did you use? It is very likely that the content pack is not working with your Graylog version …

I am using Graylog-3.0.0-beta.2, Elasticsearch 6.0 and Mongo 3.6

that content pack is not compatible with the new conten packs 2.0 in Graylog 3.0

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.