Graylog-contentpack-heroku

(ajay) #1

Hello Team,

When I try to upload " Content packs" of Heroku (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/graylog-labs/graylog-contentpack-heroku/master/content_pack.json), I get below error…

Error importing content pack, please ensure it is a valid JSON file. Check your Graylog logs for more information.
Null id at [Source: org.glassfish.jersey.message.internal.ReaderInterceptorExecutor$UnCloseableInputStream@6f86cb17; line: 278, column: 1] (through reference chain: org.graylog2.contentpacks.model.AutoValue_LegacyContentPack$Builder[“id”])

Thanks,
Ajay

(Tess) #2

Seems that there may have been an issue with copy/pasting the file. Or there’s an error in there. Based on that one error text I would think there’s a syntax error, where a bracket or (double) quote is not properly close.

(Jan Doberstein) #3

what Graylog Version did you use? It is very likely that the content pack is not working with your Graylog version …

(ajay) #4

I am using Graylog-3.0.0-beta.2, Elasticsearch 6.0 and Mongo 3.6

(Jan Doberstein) #5

that content pack is not compatible with the new conten packs 2.0 in Graylog 3.0

(system) closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.