Graylog-alert-notifcation

Hi,

i have configured alert for a particular stream, i can see messages routed to the stream but it is not triggering any alerts… i had setup alert triggering conditions…still no luck.

can someone help me please.

Check this thread, there may be some useful information:

1 Like

Hi,

thanks, but doesn’t help in my case, as there is nothing wrong in smtp server.
for other streams it is triggering alerts, but only for the particular stream,it is not able to send emails.
below is the rules.

message alert condition:

below is the log:

can someone suggest on this

how is your processing oder in System > configuration page? It might be that the AWS plugin add the information after the message filter chain where the processing for streams is done.

this is a HA setup with 3 nodes
below is the config file.
however it trigger alerts for only one stream
there is a timezone mismatch from graylog and the cloud trail logs. will that be a problem
i am using amazon’s elastcsearch cluster.
are you asking about graylog server conf file, ?

i do have one more plugin which sends alerts to service now, which works for only one stream.

can you please help!!
thanks

He @meghashree

I mean in the Graylog UI the page: System > configuration the processing order …

You did not attache any configuration file.

hi,
i have attached the screenshots…
please help!
[config2|690x216](upload://uyVuPGUZznIWcH5keDoTB

KwYbJb.png)

after going through some docs, now i have changed mesage filter to 3 priority and pipeline processor to 4, still no luck!!

Hi,

Can you please check if you have setup an alert notification for this particular stream?

yes, i had setup an email alert call back.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.