Graylog 4.0.2 elasticsearch 6.8.13 deprecation warnings

Hello,
I’ve upgraded to graylog 4.0.2 in the hope that elasticsearch deprecation warnings would disappear.
However, at elasticsearch logs, I still see:
[WARN ][o.e.d.c.ParseField ] [elasticsearch-graylog-prod-0] Deprecated field [disable_coord] used, replaced by [disable_coord has been removed]
[WARN ][o.e.d.c.ParseField ] [elasticsearch-graylog-prod-0] Deprecated field [split_on_whitespace] used, replaced by [This setting is ignored, the parser always splits on operator]
[WARN ][o.e.d.c.ParseField ] [elasticsearch-graylog-prod-0] Deprecated field [auto_generate_phrase_queries] used, replaced by [This setting is ignored, use [type=phrase] instead to make phrase queries out of all text that is within query operators, or use explicitly quoted strings if you need finer-grained control]
[WARN ][o.e.d.c.ParseField ] [elasticsearch-graylog-prod-0] Deprecated field [use_dis_max] used, replaced by [Set [tie_breaker] to 1 instead]
[WARN ][o.e.d.s.a.I.Parser ] [elasticsearch-graylog-prod-0] Deprecated aggregation order key [_term] used, replaced by [_key]

Is there a way to get a rid of these warnings ?

Regards,
Serge.

the most easy way is to disable the deprecation logging for elasticsearch.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.