Csv Export only generate 10 lines

When I’m exporting search result as CSV I only get the latest 10 messages, even though if my search result contains 200 or more messages in total.

So the export itself is working, the issue is that the CSV-file only gets 2kb and contain only the 10 most recent messages from the query.

I have tried it from both Firefox and Chrome and with different computers and different user accounts in Graylog, but still the same issue occurs.

Is there anyone that have any tips what might causing this?

The version of Graylog is:
2.3.1+9f2c6ef (Tegernseer)

Please create a bug report for this at https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/issues. Thanks!

Hey @jockea,

are you exporting the csv when you have “search in all messages” selected? If yes, than reduce the selected time range to for example 14, 20 or 25 days (just start with large ranges and reduce them until it works). :slight_smile:

Greetings - Phil

Nope, did not have “search in all messages” selected.
I tried with last 5 minuter, still same issue that only the latest 10 messages are exported.

/jocke

I have the same issue.
When the search is in 7 indices it works great but when i try to search in 8 or more indices the CSV export fails (gives CSV with only 10 lines).

For reference:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.