Thanks for the prompt answer however since I am pretty noob at development and trying to build my own compiled version seeking your help. Roughtly I think below are the phases
- Download graylog-project CLI from this link [https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog-project-cli/releases]
- git clone graylog-project
- Copy the downloaded binary to a directory in your PATH (i.e. cp graylog-project.linux $HOME/bin/graylog-project
- graylog-project bootstrap github://Graylog2/graylog-project.git
- Then use IDE to import the graylog-project
- Create a graylog.conf file inside the graylog2-server directory based on the misc/graylog.conf example configuration.
- Then mvn compile
then from here I lost the path, and not sure how to proceed to compile .jar file
Basically I need to change look at feel of graylog, mostly css, Menu name and few others and then compile the customized version of Graylog and use it.
Thanks and Regards,