Avoid duplication of messages in search

Hi folks,
Have a problem with the setup of streams and indexes.
Using version GL 3.2
I use 2 indexes default and app_data.
I created a new stream ApplicationData using index app_data removing matches from ‘All messages’ stream.
This stream ApplicationData has one rule Field z_category must match exactly HISTORY.
Messages are stored in both indexes. That is fine.
While searching via the REST API, I am observing duplication of the matched messages.
I decided to filter searching by stream in query z_category:HISTORY AND streams:5ec8530948... to eliminate the duplication.
It didn’t help. I have noticed that messages from the default index have assigned 4 streams and include also my ApplicationData stream 5ec8530948…
I found it weird. Why my ApplicationData stream 5ec8530948… is assigned to both indexes? (I set just one)
Can I remove my ApplicationData stream from the default index? How?
How can I manage the indexes of a stream? It looks like just one index should be assigned to a single stream in UI.
Is there any workaround? to get rid of duplication. Thanks for any advice.

There is something wrong with your streams. I have many of them, routing messages to respective indices, and there is no duplicates at all.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.