Td-agent forwader to td-agent aggregator not working

Hello All,

New to this forum. My use case is, I am running services on AWS - ECS (FARGATE) and need to ship the logs to graylog. I have achieved this by using “awsfirelense” log-driver.
How the set-up work is - the application task in ECS runs with two containers one is application container alongwith sidecar (The sidecar is aws provided fluent-bit container) the config send the log to a centralised task running on another FARGATE cluster , this task runs fluentd (td-agent) as a aggregator which ships the logs to graylog server.
I need to replace the sidecar fluent-bit(td-agent-bit) container with fluentd and tried serveral options in config as in type @unix and @type forward.
The fluentd is not sending the logs to aggregator at all, If someone has already achieved this before could you guide me on this , please.

Regards.

Irshad

Welcome to the community, Irshad, I’ve moved your post our daily challenges. It’s the place where many of our member-experts go to help other members with questions. While you wait for a response, consider adding more detail to your question. The more information and screenshots you can provide, the faster and better the response.

Welcome! We’re glad you’re here!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.