Search return nothing

Hello,
i have recently deployed graylog 4. my firewall fortigate send messages and i can see 800 input / output but when i search message there is nothing found

somedy can help me please

After you go into Search, try changing the time to Search all messages, and then clicking the Green Search button:

Or you can go to your Inputs and click Show received messages. That should show you all messages on the Input you believe is receiving messages.

Thank you, Zach.

1 Like

Hello Zack,
sorry for my english i will try to explain in french…

comme je le disais les message arrivent bien je vois des input et des output. mais lors des recherches aucun message trouvé. il n y a aucune erreur dans les log graylog et aucune erreur dans les log elasticsearch. mes index etaient configurés sur 14Jours et 27 cycle. j’ai volontairement reduit la duré a 1 Heure et miracle quelques minutes plus tard les message sont bien trouvés lors de recherches. J’ai l’impression que de le forcer a refaire un nouveau cycle d’index a corrigé l probleme. maintenant que cela fonctionne j’ai repassé mes index a 14Jours et 27 cycle pour avoir une retention totale de 365 jours minimum

If Google translate is correct. It sounds like you fixed the problem by re-indexing. Hope that’s the case. Thank you, Zach.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.