Is it possible to set in the Graylog custom email address, which will be changed by the new value of an Event?

Dear Graylog community,

Please, Is it possible to set in the Graylog custom email address in “Notification”, which will be changed by the new value of an Event?

For example:
If we want to send a message to the users, which will have failed login then the address should be user@company.com
In Graylog is an Event where the user is the key and ${field.value} but where is possible to set up an email like a ${event.key}@company.com or ${field.value}@company.com ?

OR Do you know where is possible to set up a changeable email address in the Graylog?

Hello && Welcome @Jana

Good question, So let me see if I understand this correctly.

If an event is triggered, you want a group email account for all these users?
or want to auto-mat something for a specific user when a certain event is triggered?

if your referring to a Field within the message that has a user email, then yes.
On the other hand if your trying to insert a users name with domain account, I haven’t seen that done yet.
Creating a stream then attaching the notification template you can use either User recipient(s) and/or add Email recipient(s) . Normally the Email recipient(s) may not be a member of the organization or domain.

Example:

Perhaps you looking for something like this.

My apologies I don’t have a direct answer.

Hello,
After digging through the forum I came across this post. Is this something you looking for?

1 Like

yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.