I’ll keep it short since this was reported multiple times now:
All information about the plugins in the Graylog Marketplace is not getting updated.
This means: README, Download Link, Version, Issues, Stars, Last Push, …
- confused users, because instructions in the README, etc. are out of date
- users downloading old versions that have bugs (some even breaking the graylog UI) or do not work with the latest graylog version
… that sucks.
As mentioned, this was reported multiple times already:
- Graylog Marketplace Update
- Graylog Marketplace Update - Content Pack Preview
- Graylog Marketplace Update - Preview Issue
- README content not being updated in marketplace
Example of (my) affected plugin page: https://marketplace.graylog.org/addons/8a67cfdf-8c1c-4d17-87bf-db38e79015f1
@lennart claimed that this was fixed in a response to me, but clearly it’s not, even more than two years later:
If you are unable to fix this issue, can you at least point the download link to:
https://github.com/<user>/<repo>/releases/latest instead of an outdated tag/version? This way users always get the latest stable release.
cc @jochen (as you originally responded to my previous post)