Graylog 3.0.x Report emailing

After some struggles, I managed to install Graylog 3.0.x on Ubuntu 19.04 AND Report Generation with ChromeDriver works well straight out of the box. This is something I never managed with CentOS 6.3 (but this is a different story).

I have set a schedule to email the report daily. And the email does go through as expected. So my goal is achieved.

However, in logs, I notice the below, which is strange because the emails do get sent via relay. Is this the correct platform to provide this kind of feedback?

Caused by: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Illegal address in string ``’’

you would need to add a ton of information to make a decision if that is a bug or some kind of wrong behavior or a misconfiguration.

What have you configured? Is the mail send without any problems? What is the complete error and when do you get that?

Thanks @jan I will collect the data and provide the logs over the coming weekend.

The email sends fine - rather I say I receive daily emails without problems. But the logs show problems.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.