Hope someone can help me how to configure an extractor that in this example will extract (3)www(6)google(3)com(0) into a new name with www.google.com in a message field.
Nanna (Nanna Agesen) #1
I think you could try something like:
- create new extractor
- extractor type: replace with regex
- regex: \([0-9]*\)
- replace with: . (or \. if just a dot does not work)
- replace globally (all occurrences)
- save as newname
Then, if you want to get rid of the leading dot:
- create new extractor for the field newname
- extractor type: regex
- regex: ^\.(.*?)$
- save as newname (the same field that is extracted from)
There is probably a more efficient way to do it, though.