This cluster is not covered by the license

I had one node at version 3.x and because of many tests and experiments I lost the ability to revert my changes and the node crashed. Chance to upgrade to 4.0.1 with OVA deploy. But when I inserted the license, the warning appeared.

Is there any way to detach the old node and leave only the new one? Is there any known procedure?

Thank you in advance.

Gpan

@gpan You can go through the Graylog documentation link for your reference, and then you are free to ask in case anything unclear in it.

i have a similar issue due to sysmon going crazy, multiple contact attempts, no response

yeah, new license does not fix it. It is silly really. With just a small network used as a test environment it proves dead easy to generate 5GB of data indexed a day :frowning: Admittedly it involved microsoft+sysmon but packetbeat can also do that :smiley:

What did you mean by ^ earlier? I’m curious, as I seem to have read right past it.

ah, yes, mails i sent, not in this forum.

@gpan What kind of license? Is is one of the 5g free licenses? My inclination would be to request a new license.

Yes, this one. I will try to fix it until the end of the week and if nothing happens, I will request a new license.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.